Dull, Tired Skin? You need a shot of hydration! Discover our ‘DIY' mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier.
In one section is a hydrating formula, Garnier Fresh Mix Vitamin C acid Shot Face Mask is enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
How to Use:
1. Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line.
2. Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the juice towards the right.
3. Push the juice until the seal opens.
4. Push all the juice into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5. Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6. Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
Proven Effectiveness** After 1 week (3 applications), skin tone appears more radiant. After 4 weeks (12 applications), skin looks rested and complexion appears fresher. *vitamin C derivative **self-assessment 83 women.
Illuminate your complexion with Garnier’s deeply nourishing face mask that you create yourself. The dry Algae tissue mask soaks up the rich formula to deliver a soft, cushion-textured sheet that adheres perfectly to the contours of the face. Powered by antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, the treatment works to replenish high levels of moisture to skin, delivering plumpness and radiance for a visibly youthful effect. Expect refreshed, energised and glowing results. Ingredients: 967407 01, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, CI 42090 / Blue 1, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C220328/1).
Page does not contain any content.